Interested in what we can do?
Contact us today for an estimate!
Got Dry Rot?
Find out what we can do for you!
How we fix
Improperly flashed and sealed areas of a home can often be exposed to prolonged moisture. This can cause dry rot (a fungus named Serpula lacrymans) to grow that will attack the structural fibers of wood-based building materials.
We remove and replace all materials that show mold and rot and replace them as needed; re-designing these areas to properly route moisture away from the home. By keeping in close contact with the client along the way and developing a trusting relationship we can make this often-difficult repair process a breeze.
Dry Rot Restoration Process:
- Tarping off each individual workspace as needed to provide clean and dry working area
- Diagnosis and removal of trim, moldings, flashings that show moisture, decay and rot
- Removal of all unsalvageable materials moisture, decay and rot
- Spraying underlying salvageable materials that show black mold to prevent future growth
- Joining and rebuilding of underlying structural beams, osb, plywood, moisture sealing with tyvek, hardi-plank siding and trim
- Sealing and reinforcing of surfaces, sanding if necessary to ensure flush and square fit of newly installed materials
- Sealing with caulking and mildew resistant paint to match trim and or body color of home
- Cleanup and proper sealing and painting to protect newly renovated trim and moldings
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Request a service
85535 Jasper Park Road
Pleasant Hill, OR 97455
Monday - Friday: 9am - 8pm
Saturday: By appointment